The HyBreeze

The Student News Site of Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School

The HyBreeze

The HyBreeze

The Bees Get Hype for Summer Activities

On June 4th, the Bees are released from the hive for summer fun! This means a lot of fun in the sun within the pool, campfires late at night, and INTENSE pro-Fortnite gaming! Many Bees also plan to take nice long vacations away, learn a new hobby, and go to concerts!

“Would you rather” questions poll results

In a survey sent out to BBHHS students, the Bees are excited to end school and start all the fun summer activities, both in and out of the state! 18.3% of Bees who took the survey are going to sunny Florida for vacation, and a whopping 23.9% are traveling across the world!

While others are taking a vacation, some are trying to pick up a new interest in hobbies. Some include baking, sewing, kickboxing, 3D printing, and learning instruments. Most students who took the survey, however, are picking up the hobby of crocheting!

Students are also continuing to play sports with 15.9% of students playing softball! Many other students said they plan to play basketball, football, and volleyball over the summer.

Along with learning new hobbies and playing sports, many students are also getting jobs over the summer! In the survey, 17.4% of students said they would be lifeguarding over the summer. 6.2% of students said that they plan to tutor, and 24.8% of students are going to be working in the food industry during their break!

Let’s not forget America’s Roller Coaster, Cedar Point! Like many other students, Mason Keller, a sophomore, says that his favorite ride at Cedar Point is the Millenium Force. “My favorite ride is Millenium Force. What’s not to love about theme parks? They’re fun, you can hang out with friends, meet new people, eat good (but expensive) food, roller coasters, thrill rides, and cedar point is also a resort too, and it’s also the best amusement park in the world, just an hour and a half away,” says Keller.

Many students get to see their favorite artists in concerts! Rapper 21 Savage had a lot of responses, as well as other artists such as Zach Bryan, Billy Joel, Leopold, and of course, Taylor Swift made a comeback!

With summer coming up very shortly, BBHHS students are very excited to start the break with amazing activities! Not only should the students enjoy their break, but staff members as well! Enjoy the break Bees!